- » QuickBooks POS QuickTip - Using the Reorder Point
- » Running Reports in QuickBooks POS..the ONE Thing You NEED to Know
- » Argent Tip: Using the Due Date Functionality on Work Orders in QuickBooks POS
- » Argent Tip: Useful Information About Customers on the Make a Sale Screen
- » Argent Tip: Using DropBox to Safegurad Your QuickBooks POS Backup Files
Argent Tip: Using the Due Date Functionality on Work Orders in QuickBooks POS
Posted on August 14, 2014
Do you need to track when an order should be completed for a customer? You can use the Due Date functionality of Work Orders in QuickBooks POS to do that!