- » QuickBooks POS QuickTip - Using the Reorder Point
- » Running Reports in QuickBooks POS..the ONE Thing You NEED to Know
- » Argent Tip: Using the Due Date Functionality on Work Orders in QuickBooks POS
- » Argent Tip: Useful Information About Customers on the Make a Sale Screen
- » Argent Tip: Using DropBox to Safegurad Your QuickBooks POS Backup Files
Posted on 10th Sep 2014
Do you need to track when an order should be completed for a customer? You can use the Due Date functionality of Work Orders in QuickBooks POS to do that!
There is a lot of information available to you on the Make a Sale screen when you add a customer to the ticket.
Have you heard of DropBox? Its an in the cloud file storage company. We think its a great way to safeguard your QuickBooks POS backup files. Sign up for a free account (up to 2GB of storage!) and then watch our QuickTip video below to see how to use DropBox to safeguard your backup files.